My Guide Website?
Madrid: Local Tapas Walking Tour and Flamenco Show11 Reviews
Sample typical Spanish cuisine in different neighborhoods of Madrid and finish off the day with an intimate flamenco show to complete your Madrid adventure.
- Eat your way through different neighborhoods in the center of Madrid
- Try a delicious range of tapas in 4 different bars
- Enjoy an authentic flamenco show while sipping a drink of your choice during the show
- Benefit from an intimate small-group experience
DescriptionExperience Madrid through its food culture on a tapas walking tour through various bars in the center of Madrid. Together with a culinary expert guide, you’ll discover authentic signature cuisine, gourmet products, and a vast amount of culinary culture, nowadays hidden in the reformed markets of San Miguel and La Cebada in the La Latina neighborhood of Madrid. Start the tour at the famous San Miguel Market, where you’ll taste the famous pintxos of Bilbao. After the San Miguel Market visit, head to La Latina and enjoy traditional Croquettes in the renowned street Cava Baja. Continue the tour through different bars in the center of Madrid, where you’ll taste delicious Spanish omelet and cod tapas, mushrooms tapas accompanied by a glass of wine or cider. After your tapas walking tour, experience another side of Spanish culture. Flamenco, declared Intangible Cultural Heritage by UNESCO in 2010, is the most authentic and popular expression of Spanish culture. Enjoy an intimate flamenco show surrounded by the fantastic atmosphere of The Tablao Flamenco, a hidden treasure in the center of Madrid. Enjoy a complimentary drink during the show.
IncludesFlamenco show ticket 1 drink 3 stops of Tapas Food (traditional mushrooms or padrón peppers, Spanish omelet pincho, 3 meat cheeks with mashed potatoes) Drinks (Wine, beer, and soft drinks pairings) Bilingual local guide
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling due to bad weather
- Kindly inform the local partner about any dietary requirements and allergies at the time of the booking
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund.
- There is a minimum of people required to operate on languages that are not English or Spanish. If this minimum is not met, the tour will be offered in English.
- Tour may be affected due to exceptional circumstances