Madrid: Private Tapas Tour1 Reviews
Enjoy a personalized tour of tapas. Go to three tapas bars in the center of Madrid and taste the most typical dishes. Head to one of the best churrerias in Madrid to try delicious churros with chocolate (winter) or enjoy a refreshing ice cream (summer).
- Visit three tapas bars and a churrerías in winter or ice-cream in summer
- Learn from your guide who is an expert in history and gastronomy
- See the most representative places of old Madrid
- Benefit from a private tour with just your group of up to 10
DescriptionMeet your guide at 12:30 PM or 7:00 PM at The Statue of the Bear and the Strawberry Tree in Puerta del Sol. Your guide is an expert in history and gastronomy. Follow them to the most popular tapas bars of Madrid where the locals go to eat the famous tapas of Iberian ham, fried cod, Spanish omelet, and bravas. For dessert, go to one of the best churrerías in Madrid to have chocolate with churros or ice cream. Pass by iconic landmarks including the Puerta del Sol, Plaza Mayor, La Latina neighborhood, Plaza de la Villa (The Old City Council), San Miguel Market, and the oldest restaurant in the world. During the tour, learn about the history of Madrid and the tapas tradition in a personalized way. Go at your own pace and ask what you want. Follow the guide to the most popular tapas bars of Madrid where the locals go to eat the famous tapas of iberian ham, manchego cheese, garlic shrimp, fried cod (a typical tapa from Madrid) padron peppers, bravas, Spanish Omelette, and more tapas according to the tapas bars that you will visit on the day. You will also get to try a delicious dessert of chocolate with churros (in the winter), or ice cream (in the summer).
IncludesThree authentic tapas bars Chocolate with churros (Winter) / Ice-cream (Summer) Local expert guide One tapa and one drink (wine, vermouth, beer, soft drink, or water) in each bar Pick up or drop-off at your accommodation Gratuities (optional)
- You must be at least 18 years old
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is not recommended for Celiacs, vegans, vegetarians, those who are lactose intolerant, or those who cannot eat fish
- At some locations you may not be able to sit and have to stand at the bar
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability