My Guide Website?
Madrid: Self-Guided Audio Walking Tour & Sightseeing2 Reviews
Explore magnificent Madrid at your own pace on a self-guided audio tour. See the Plaza de Espana, the Royal Palace, Sabatini Gardens, and the Almudena Cathedral as you stroll through the city.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Madrid: 1-Hour Traditional Flamenco Show at Centro Cultural
- From Madrid: Ribera del Duero Tour of 3 Different Wineries
- Spain: Europe eSim Mobile Data Plan
- Madrid: Private 3-Hour Tour
- From Madrid: Toledo & Segovia with Optional Ávila Tour
- See the grandeur of the Sabatini Gardens, a study in geometric perfection
- Visit the Plaza de Oriente and the magnificent equine statue of King Phillip IV
- Experience the elegance of the Church of Sacramento, church of the holy mystery
- Learn about the historic landmarks and their role in Spanish culture
- Explore the beautiful city of Madrid at a pace convenient for you
DescriptionOn this self-guided audio walking tour, choose your own adventure on the streets of Madrid. The city is steeped in rich history and you'll discover wonderful sights at every turn. Enjoy the opportunity to explore iconic landmarks at your own pace. On your tour, see the Sabatini Gardens, the former grounds of Spain's royal stables and now transformed into spectacular, symmetrical shrubbery that frames the largest royal residency in Western Europe, Palacio Real de Madrid. Discover the Plaza de Oriente and the monument to King Phillip IV. Continue your tour to the Plaza de España. Gaze at the monument dedicated to Cervantes, author of Don Quixote. See the Palace of the Senate, the Royal Convent of La Encarnación, and the Almudena Cathedral. Glimpse the Church of Saint-Nicholas, believed to be the oldest site of worship in Madrid. Further on, you'll see the Church of Sacramento and the Church of San Pedro el Viejo, both magnificent feats of architecture. Round out your tour by visiting the Royal Basilica of San Francisco el Grande and the Gate of Toledo, some of the city's most iconic features.
IncludesSelf-guided walking audio tour Map of the tour
- Comfortable walking shoes, a hat, sunscreen, and light layers are recommended This activity is a self-guided audio tour, no physical guide will accompany you Your audio guide will be available to download immediately after booking