My Guide Website?
Madrid: Skip the line Royal Palace & Prado Museum Tour6 Reviews
See the very best of Madrid on a guided walking tour with skip the line at the Royal Palace and the Prado Museum. Visit the city’s historic neighborhoods, stop for churros and chocolate along the way.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Full tour of the Royal Palace with Skip the line tickets and an expert guide
- Enjoy a coffee and churros with chocolate
- Explore the medieval heart of Madrid with an expert
- Visit the Prado Museum on a guided tour with skip the line tickets
- Your local expert guides only give tours in English
DescriptionMadrid is packed with art, architecture and culture and on this tour, you’ll experience the best of it with an expert local guide. Your day starts when you skip the line to the Royal Palace. Your guide will tell you how the discovery of the Americas created this amazing building and funded the powerful dynasties that once lived here. On your guided visit, you'll see the palace's chapel, the king and queen's dressing rooms, and the grand halls that make up the world's largest in-use royal palace. Leaving the palace, you’ll walk the medieval streets of central Madrid, stopping at famous landmarks like the Plaza Mayor and the Puerta del Sol as your guide tells your story of how the city went from an outpost of a crumbling Moorish empire to the preeminent Catholic power in Europe. Next, you’ll stop for coffee and churros with chocolate. After this mid-morning snack, you’ll be ready to continue exploring the streets of Madrid as you head towards the Prado art museum, home to one of the greatest collections of European art in the world. You’ll enter with skip-the-line tickets and enjoy a full tour of the museum’s highlights, including works by Caravaggio, Goya, Velazquez, El Greco, Bosch, Tintoretto and more. Your guide will tell you the stories behind the art and help you understand what makes each piece so celebrated. You can choose to either spend more time enjoying the art or get recommendations for what to see, do and eat from your guide before heading off. Sites Visited: Palacio Real (guided inside) Prado Museum (guided inside) Plaza de la Villa Plaza Mayor Puerta del Sol Literary Quarter
IncludesSkip-the-line ticket to Madrid Royal Palace Skip-the-line ticket to the Prado Museum Live guide Walking tour Coffee Churros Chocolate
- Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate guests with mobility impairments, wheelchairs or strollers on this tour.
- Sites on this tour are subject to occasional closures. If modifications are needed and time permits, we will reach out to you prior to your tour.
- Walks comply with all local government regulations. You may need to wear a mask or provide proof of vaccination to enter certain venues. Please refer to Madrid government guidelines for the most up to date information