My Guide Website?
Madrid: Spanish Tapas Tour5 Reviews
Join a local guide on a tapas crawl in Madrid and explore the best of what the city has to offer. Visit four unique locations and sample up to 6 tapas servings, including classic tapas .
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Madrid: Local Tapas and Wine Tour with Drinks & Views
- Madrid: Flamenco Show at Tablao 'Las Tablas' with Drink
- Madrid: Prado Museum Entry Ticket
- From Madrid: Toledo Full Day Trip
- Madrid: Street Art Tour with Local Graffiti Hunter
- Take a trip to 3 different Traditional Tapa businesses
- Learn about the local area from your knowledgeable guide
- Visit the old town area of Madrid
- Taste 6 different delicious tapas meals
DescriptionExciting Tapas Crawl in Madrid with a Local Guide Join a knowledgeable local guide on an exciting tapas crawl in Madrid and explore the best of what the city has to offer. Visit four unique locations, including a market cuisine restaurant, a popular ice-cold beer bar, a new slow food tavern, and a century-old bodega in a non-touristy area. Experience authentic tapas culture and dine among true Madrileños. Your local guide will share their years of knowledge and insights into the area, as well as their personal connections with many of the families that own the businesses. This gives you a unique perspective on the tapas culture and what makes each establishment special. The tour includes up to 6 tapas servings, so come hungry! Be prepared to sample a variety of delicious dishes, from classic tapas like patatas bravas and croquetas to more unique offerings like Spanish Omelette and garlic Shrimp. This tapas crawl is the perfect way to experience the best of Madrid's culinary scene and learn about the city's rich culture from a local perspective. Book your tour today and prepare for an unforgettable evening!
Includes6 tapas including Iberian meatball, Paella seafood, extra virgin olive oil, Madrid-style patatas bravas, and a Spanish omelet , Amazing Madrid Shrimps One house drink (red or white wine, sangria , draft beer and non-alcoholic options) per location visited Guide
- House typical drinks will be served one per location