My Guide Website?
Madrid: Valle de los Caídos, El Escorial, and Segovia Tour11 Reviews
Discover the evolution of the Spanish Empire, from the past to modern times, on a guided tour from Madrid. Discover the historic Valle de los Caídos and El Escorial with tickets included.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover and visit 3 important architectural monuments
- Guided tour of Valle de los Caídos, El Escorial and Segovia
- Marvel at Segovia's well-preserved Roman aqueduct
- Discover the Valley of the Fallen
- Taste a Cochinillo (Suckling Pig) Lunch if upgrade is selected.
DescriptionSetting out from Madrid, our journey begins with an exploration of the heart of Segovia, a city steeped in centuries of history. Immerse yourself with our expert guide and enter the heart of Segovia, visit the aqueduct and the area of the convents, with stories and legends that will trace back to the centuries before the Muslim conquest. We will discover the most emblematic places of the city, its history, its corners and anecdotes, and its main monuments such as the Alcazar of Segovia or the Cathedral. With the upgrade option, after the Segovia cultural visit, we will discover the Spanish gastronomy, enjoying the famous Cochinillo Segoviano (suckling pig). The suckling pig has had an ongoing presence in the gastronomic and cultural history of Segovia and is rooted in tradition. Then we will discover the magnificent 'Valle de los Caídos' (Valley of the Fallen), declared National Heritage. Here, you'll delve into Spain's 20th-century history, and marvel at the largest Christian cross in the world, standing at a towering 150 meters. Our journey culminates with a visit to El Escorial, the architectural jewel of the Spanish Renaissance. Here, you will gain insight into Spanish novelty and the intricate details that make this monument the most important Renaissance artifact in Spain. Throughout the exploration, you'll travel in comfort and style, accompanied by our knowledgeable guide and in the luxurious ease of our vans. Embark on this immersive journey and soak up the rich history, splendid architecture, and tantalizing gastronomy that this unique route has to offer.
IncludesTransportation by air-conditioned vehicle Tour guide Valle de los Caídos ticket Royal Monastery of San Lorenzo of El Escorial ticket Lunch (if option selected)
- Please, be at the check in point 15 minutes before departure time. At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. In case of not reaching the minimum of participants, the tour will be rescheduled. You are kindly requested to inform of any nutritional requirement (diet, allergies, etc.) at the time of booking the tour and at the check-in. There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. If this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund. Children under 3 years old are free of charge. Please notify the exact age of the infant when you confirm your booking to arrange a baby car seat. Tour may be affected due to special circumstances.