My Guide Website?
Prado & Reina Sofia Museums Guided Tour24 Reviews
Visit the best museums of Madrid in a single tour. Enjoy a 4-hour guided tour with an expert who will guide you through the history behind the masterpieces of art at the Prado and Reina Sofía museums.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Madrid: Local Tapas and Wine Tour with Drinks & Views
- Madrid: Flamenco Show at Tablao 'Las Tablas' with Drink
- Madrid: Prado Museum Entry Ticket
- From Madrid: Toledo Full Day Trip
- Madrid: Street Art Tour with Local Graffiti Hunter
- Admire works by Velázquez, Rubens, Goya, and other greats at the Prado
- Marvel at Picasso's Guernica and works by Dalí at the Reina Sofía Museum
- Enjoy the best museums of Madrid in a single guided tour
- Learn about the history and details behind some of the most important masterpieces of art
DescriptionDiscover the “Paseo del Arte”! Take advantage of preferential access to Madrid’s two most important art museums and marvel at their permanent collections. Skip the line at each museum and avoid the long queues. The tour begins with a visit to the “Reina Sofía Art Centre”. See Picasso’s Guernica and major works by Salvador Dalí. Discover the stories behind all the paintings you will see. The museum’s permanent collection contains works produced between the end of the 19th Century and the present day. Today, the Reina Sofía Museum’s holdings include more than 21.000 works of art. Visit the Sabatini and Nouvel buildings, the two parts into which the museum is divided. Continue to the Prado Museum. See paintings from Rafael Sanzio, Fra Angélico, El Bosco, Tiziano, Velázquez, Rubens and Goya. Follow your guide through the different rooms and learn about the backstories of all the famous painters and paintings.
IncludesEntrance fee to the Prado Museum and Reina Sofía Museum Monolingual tour Individual radio-guided system
- Please note that it is possible that some of the paintings in the program will not be available if they are assigned to an exhibition
- You must follow the instructions of the museum staff
- Photography and filming are not permitted inside the exhibitions
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes and be prepared to walk
- Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour
- A radio guide system is offered to groups of more than 5 people