My Guide Website?
Madrid: Tapas Cooking Class at a Private Local Eatery4 Reviews
Learn the art of Spanish tapas from a professional chef on this small-group experience. Visit a private eatery, enjoy a tapas-making lesson, and then savor your finished goodies with wine pairing.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Make and eat Spanish tapas with a pro chef at a private eatery in Madrid
- Learn from and chat to an expert: benefits hard to replicate independently
- Create your own tapas and taste your creations with red and white wine
- Get tapas tips you’d miss alone and enjoy a friendly, small-group setting
DescriptionDo you want to learn how to make the best Spanish Tapas from a professional chef? We will cook together: ham croquettes, Russian salad, black rice, potato omelet and more... The menu can vary in function of the available seasonal products or the chef's inspiration. Wanna try? In the end, we will taste our creations, talk about Madrid, places to visit and everything that comes up. Loleo is a perfect space to enjoy cooking, share experiences and even practice new languages. Previous cooking knowledge is not required, just bring your good energy and lots of appetite. We hope you join us! During the whole experience, we will serve beverages: white wine, Spanish tints, beers, and sodas...
IncludesFood and drinks during the whole experience: beer, red and white wine, sodas, ...
- The venue is on the 2nd floor and there is no elevator.